Conditions for Use of the Site
Unless otherwise stated, IRL and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on Inreallife.my. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- Republish or reproduce any part of this website.
The Site are intended for persons who are 18 or older. If you are under 18, do not access or use the Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement as such terms and conditions may be modified by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Site without notice to you. We may modify or remove any Content from Inreallife.my at any time without notice to you, including removal of Content that we believe to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable. We are not liable for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance or removal, and any such action by us will not affect IRL’s license to your Content as stated in Ownership of Rights below.
Ownership of Rights, License Rights & User Submissions
- Ownership of Your Content. You hereby grant to Inreallife.my a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Inreallife.my the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user generated content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Inreallife.my or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. Inreallife.my reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of Inreallife.my, or hosted or published upon this website.
- Your License to IRL and Inreallife.my. With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site (collectively, “Interactive Content”), you hereby grant Inreallife.my an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio transmission), advertise in, on, and around, and create derivative works of the Content, and to incorporate such Content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such Content under the laws of any jurisdiction. We may (but are not obligated to) display your Content, including your username and your actual name (according to the preferences you select).
- User Contact Submissions. When you submit ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals (collectively, “Submissions”) to Inreallife.my you represent, warrant, and agree that: (a) your Submissions do not include confidential or proprietary information; (b) if we so choose, Inreallife.my may use and disclose your Submissions in any way; and (c) Inreallife.my has no obligation to pay or reimburse you for your Submissions or our use of your Submissions.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Inreallife.my reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. Inreallife.my may change or modify this policy without notice. If Inreallife.my provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security. Inreallife.my may disable your user ID and password at IRL’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Content on Site and Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and all of the articles, reviews, comments, images, logos, sounds, and other materials on Inreallife.my, including the “look and feel” of the Site (collectively “Site Content”), are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, republish, distribute, display, perform, transmit, sell, or otherwise use any Site Content without our express written permission. If you wish to request permission to use any Site Content, please email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just as we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any Site Content infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by email at email@example.com. Your notice should include (a) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (b) the URL where the allegedly infringing Site Content is located; (c) your full name, postal address, telephone number, and email address; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material on our Sites is not authorized; (e) your physical or electronic signature; and (f) a statement that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent of the copyright owner.
Affiliate Links and Sponsored Posts
We may participate in third party affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn revenue by advertising and linking to third party platforms. Links originating on our Site that lead to product purchases may generate revenue for us. We may also earn revenue from Site Content that is sponsored by advertisers or other third parties. Sponsored Site Content will be identified as such (e.g., sponsored post, or similar term).
We may post reviews, comments, articles, and other materials from users of the Site and contributors to the Site (“User Content”). We are not the author of User Content and we may not screen all User Content before it is posted. However, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit, redact, or delete User Content at any time and for any reason.
You agree that any User Content you submit to the Sites will not be unlawful, defamatory, or infringing on the privacy or intellectual property rights of others. You also agree (a) to be solely responsible for any damages resulting from any User Content you submit, (b) that all User Content you submit will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential, and (c) not to submit any User Content that contains advertising or commercial solicitations. By submitting User Content to us, you automatically grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, publish, reproduce, license, sublicense, distribute, sell, perform, translate, and display User Content (including any drawings, images, sounds, video recordings, or other data embedded in the User Content and including adaptations and derivative works based on the User Content) for any purpose and in any manner or medium (now existing or hereafter developed).
Monitoring of Content & Resolution of Disputes
- No Duty to Monitor. We are under no obligation to restrict or monitor the Site or any Content in any way. IRL may request for transcripts from user submission where applicable but IRL does not regularly monitor accuracy or reliability of content. However, we reserve the right to modify or remove any Content at any time. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or Content expressed or made available by third parties, including other users, are those of the respective author(s) and not of IRL. IRL neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information, or statement made on the Service.
- Right to Resolve Disputes. IRL has the right but not the obligation to resolve disputes between users relating to the Site and IRL’s resolution of a particular dispute does not create an obligation to resolve any other dispute. IRL’s resolution of any dispute is final with respect to the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site may contain material that is offensive or otherwise objectionable, as well as material containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from access or use of the Site.
This Site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. IRL makes no representations or warranties in relation to this site or the information and materials provided on this website. We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed through our Content. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, IRL does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. The opinions and content expressed on this website are that of the authors alone, and do not represent IRL or its affiliates. IRL and its affiliates are not responsible, nor do we necessarily share the opinions shared through our content. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitation of Liability
IRL will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. Neither the Site nor our officers, directors, founders, employees, members, or representatives (or their respective successors and assigns) shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the Site or Site Content including, but not limited to, (a) Damages caused by Defamatory, Offensive or Illegal material, (b) Damages caused by Viruses, Malfunctions, or Harmful components accessed through the site, and (C) Damages for lost profits, loss of data or other intangibles even if foreseeable or if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and release us and our respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, representatives (and their respective successors and assigns) from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees arising from or related to your access, use, or misuse of the Sites.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, IRL has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against IRL’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect IRL’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as IRL.
The Site may include links to other websites that are not owned or operated by us. We do not have any control over these third party websites and are not responsible for any information, functionality, or content accessed through such websites. By linking to third party websites, we do not represent or imply that we endorse such websites. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer from viruses, worms, and other harmful or destructive content that may be accessible through such web sites. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of third party websites.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of the Agreement. It is your responsibility to check the Agreement periodically for changes. We may also, at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion, modify or discontinue the Site or Site Content or terminate or restrict your access to the Site.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
IRL may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with IRL’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Breach of Terms
Without prejudice to IRL’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, IRL may take such action as IRL deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you. You will be responsible for any harm we suffer as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions or any breach by you of your representations and warranties.
We may, at any time, without notice to you, terminate, block or suspend your access to the Site, and your Account. If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records. Upon termination of your Account or the Site, your agreement with IRL pursuant to these Terms will also terminate, except that the following provisions survive the termination: “Ownership of Rights; License Rights; User Submissions,” “Content on Site & Intellectual Property Rights” “Indemnification,” “Disclaimer of Warranties,” and “Limitation of Liability.” If your Account or access to the Site is terminated, you may no longer have access to the Content you posted on the Site.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Effective: 1st May, 2018